Job Title: Fundraising and Development Coordinator
Salary Range: $42000 – 45000
Work hours: Full-time, salaried position. Monday through Friday, with evenings and weekends as
Applications Accepted By:E-MAIL: email@example.com
SUBJECT LINE: Application: Job Title – [Your Name]Role:
Reporting to the VP of Fundraising and Development, the Fundraising and Development Coordinator will help with managing relationships with donors, volunteers, and other stakeholders. This might include developing plans for how these individuals can best contribute to because I said I would’s goals, as well as coordinating meetings and events.
● Process, document, and track gifts and grants in Salesforce and ensure delivery of gift and grant
● Schedule site visits, and meetings with foundation partners and donors.
● Assist in the execution of campaigns through various media; manage and update lists
● Manage specific donor segments, including Peer to Peer fundraising, company/corporation
fundraisers, super supporters on social media, or others that contact the organization for
● Manage daily and weekly stewardship process; Creates innovative ways to acknowledge and
show donors the impact of their gift; exceed donor expectations with creative ways to show our
● Assist with data entry and maintenance of the fundraising database (including biographical,
professional, and affinity updates).
● Coordinate record maintenance and accurate accounting of all donations and grants in the
● Bachelor’s Degree
● At least 2-5 years of direct sales and professional experience and/or knowledge of development
● Proven success increasing individual giving through a variety of methods, including digital
marketing and campaigns
● Proven ability to achieve annual revenue targets in the nonprofit sector or comparable sales role
● Ability to thrive in a donor-driven environment—motivated by creating new relationships and
meeting strategic financial goals.
● Effective time management and task prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
● Takes initiative and can work independently—a self-starter and idea generator.
● Attention to detail, organizational skills, and flexibility in managing multiple tasks.
● An optimistic and proactive approach to work.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Solid understanding of CRM
Because I said I would looks for three core competencies in their employees:
● Ability to keep promises
● Passion for humanitarianism
● An entrepreneurial attitude
Because I said I would is a growing nonprofit organization. Our mission is to better humanity through
the importance of a promise. We only hire individuals that can make and keep their promises.