Did you know?
A successful speaking engagement referral is MORE impactful than a $20,000 donation.
Thank you for supporting our charity through speaking engagement referrals.
Alex gives 100% of his speaking fees to because I said I would. Without this funding, most of our programs would not exist. Believe it or not, a successful speaking engagement referral is MORE impactful than a $20,000 donation. You could be that difference! Here’s how to get started:
1. Recommend Alex on LinkedIn
Share one post a week for three weeks. Your LinkedIn contacts could be looking for a speaker right now! Here are some example posts that can help you get started! Connect with Alex on LinkedIn.
2. Email 3 event decision makers
Reach out to folks you know that may lead events with large speaker budgets.
Here are some positions commonly in charge of selecting speakers:
- Human resources executives in charge of company culture and employee training
- Sales and marketing executives
- Board members or staff at state or national professional associations
- Chief-level executives
- Executives who manage corporate partnerships, franchises or other official relationships.
- Professional conference and event planners
- Leaders at organizations where you have seen a keynote speaker
3. Send us a letter of recommendation.
Event decision makers value feedback
from people who are in their industry.
These are so helpful when talking to an organization that is considering selecting Alex as a speaker. The more letters of recommendation we have, the more able we are to provide one that speaks to their concerns. We suggest putting this letter on official letterhead if possible. Here are some examples of letters of recommendation:
Request Alex to Speak
100% of Speaker fees help fund the charity. Find out more about Alex today.