60-Second Personal Development Videos
Breeana completed our Resiliency Training, a personal development program that focuses on practical habits and tactics to face life’s adversities. She shared her story in this video during one of our sessions.
If you’ve fallen on challenging times, consider joining our Resiliency Training on November 15th, 2021 with others working to keep important promises. Use the code PROMISE06 to waive the cost. This is not professional mental health support; This is life coaching designed to help people reach healthy goals.
Join us on November 15th, 2021 »If you have been the victim of domestic violence, consider reaching out to the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1.800.799.7233 or visit thehotline.org Remember that internet usage can be monitored and is impossible to erase completely. If you’re concerned your internet usage might be monitored, call the number instead.
Our charity is in a pickle: We have multiple full-time job openings available today, but the labor market is tough right now. Without this staffing, our charitable programming is at a standstill. We have funding; We just need the people.
This is where you can make a huge difference. We’re not asking for donations…we need employee referrals. Do you know anyone who would be interested in the REMOTE career opportunities listed below? We have posted the salary range and full job descriptions for each of the roles at becauseisaidiwould.org/openings. We’re even open to salary negotiations.
- Corrections Program Manager (create new programs in prisons; improve current programs)
- Mental Health Program Manager (improve current programs through mental health programs; help people directly)
- Director of Speaking Engagements (sales; account management; contracts (not event management))
- Director of Marketing & Development (fundraising through digital marketing; asking for donations/major gifts; social media/email campaigns)
- New Business Development Manager (build a pipeline of schools and prisons with which to start new chapters; find nonprofits with which to create collaborative programs)
- Apply to join our team today. Maybe you’re the person we are looking for!
- Forward this email to anyone you think might be a good fit.
- Post the following message to LinkedIn or other social media:
Because I said I would is one of my favorite charities and they are looking to fill the five full-time positions listed below. If you’ve been looking for a career change that makes a humanitarian impact, check out www.becauseisaidiwould.org/openings or email HR@becauseisaidiwould.org with any questions!
–Corrections Program Manager
–Mental Health Program Manager
–Director of Speaking Engagements
–Director of Marketing & Development
–New Business Development Manager