Weekly; 30 minutes each
During each week of the 8 week program, you will attend a 30 minute live stream workshop with Founder, Alex Sheen. These interactive workshops will cover a different topic each week designed to address both mental health wellness and job readiness skills.
Each livestream consists of the following:
- A pre discussion question posted 3 days prior to the livestream date.
- 30 minute livestream
- A post comprehension quiz
- An optional challenge activity (to gain an additional 5 points)
Weekly Workshop Topics:
- Promises: An Overview
- Limiting Beliefs: Identifying, Reframing and Overcoming
- Code of Honor: Making Decisions by Identifying your Values
- Self-branding: Telling Your Story
- Time Management: Life Management
- Effective Communication: The Importance of Word Choice
- Accountability: Taking the Lead
- Group Choice (3 options)
The point system is designed to improve mental health, personal finances and job readiness skills.
Our point program allows you to reach program requirements by completing meaningful tasks and assignments designed to help improve your mental health, job preparedness and personal finances. Choose tasks based on what areas you need help with.
- Creating your brand & marketing yourself
- Microsoft Office Technical Training
- Resume Updating & Review
- Using LinkedIn for Networking and Job Search
- Virtual Job Fairs
- Self-care exercises for improved mental wellness
Weekly; 45 minutes each
Participants will be placed in small groups to participate in a 45 minute weekly accountability group session. This peer-moderated group will provide support and networking to one another as participants progress through the program, including the capstone project.
Participants in our program will use their individual skills and creativity to support someone who is also dealing with loss in their lives. Each participant will complete a Capstone Service Project to help a bereaved family.
Our Capstone Project is focused on giving participants a sense of purpose while helping a bereaved family who has lost a loved one due to COVID-19.
Three Capstone Options
Each participant will choose one of three project options for their capstone. Each of these options is briefly outlined below.
This capstone project is the creation of a unique project to help the bereaved individual or family memorialize their loved one.
This capstone project involves creating a unique fundraising project to help the bereaved individual or family raise money for a specific cost or need.
- Practical Support
This capstone project involves identifying a practical way to provide support to the family during their time of need.
Registration Now OpenNow enrolling for our winter session
Full scholarships are available now. Reserve your spot today to qualify!