Weekly; 30 minutes each
During each week of the 8 week program, you will attend a 30 minute live stream workshop with Founder, Alex Sheen. These interactive workshops will cover a different topic each week designed to address both mental health wellness and job readiness skills.
Each livestream consists of the following:
- A pre discussion question posted 3 days prior to the livestream date.
- 30 minute livestream
- A post comprehension quiz
- An optional challenge activity (to gain an additional 5 points)
Weekly Workshop Topics:
- Promises: An Overview
- Limiting Beliefs: Identifying, Reframing and Overcoming
- Code of Honor: Making Decisions by Identifying your Values
- Self-branding: Telling Your Story
- Time Management: Life Management
- Effective Communication: The Importance of Word Choice
- Accountability: Taking the Lead
- Group Choice (3 options)
The point system is designed to improve mental health, personal finances and job readiness skills.
Our point program allows you to reach program requirements by completing meaningful tasks and assignments designed to help improve your mental health, job preparedness and personal finances. Choose tasks based on what areas you need help with.
- Creating your brand & marketing yourself
- Microsoft Office Technical Training
- Resume Updating & Review
- Using LinkedIn for Networking and Job Search
- Virtual Job Fairs
- Self-care exercises for improved mental wellness
Register TodayNow enrolling for our winter session
Full scholarships are available now. Reserve your spot today to qualify!