Because I said I would invites you to apply for a Free teacher kit! We are offering a limited number of free teacher kits to be utilized during fall 2016. The teacher kits are intended to be used in conjunction with the because I said I would lesson plans. Each of the lesson plans relates to the 7 Elements of Honor. These lessons are intended to teach students that it is cool to be a person of his or her word. In a society that does not currently value commitment. Teacher kits will help provide tangible good within your school.
These kits will include the following items:
- 300 loose promise cards
- One interactive Promise Wall Kit which includes double sided tape and sharpies
- One because I said I would t-shirt for teacher
- Student gift bags for each student which include one wristband, magnet, sticker and 10 pack of promise cards
- One journal for teacher to document notes and feedback
- One teacher hard copy of our complete lesson plans
- One because I said I would DVD which contains videos to use with lesson plans and discussions
Our teacher kit holds a retail value of over $400 dollars! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to help teach your students about the importance of commitment. We are not currently accepting applications. Please check back later.
The following criteria will be considered in selecting recipients: need, teacher involvement, ability to provide feedback, commitment to character education.
If selected for the free teacher kit the following will be required:
- Utilize at least one lesson plan
- Share photos/projects/videos in email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to share on social media
- Complete a short post survey